Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Amiga (Box Art)

I never owned a Amiga computer, but from the look at the list of games it had out for it I was missing out a little. I was scaning the net for something to post you manics, and came across box art for Amiga games. Make the jump now for just a few of the many that I liked.
Like I said before I never owned a Amiga, so I have never played any of these games. Yeah, I may have played the same game on another system, but not on the Amiga. Well Here are just a few of the games that looked cool based only on the box art...which is what we was buying most of the time when we were young.

Akira

Alien 3

Alien Breed

Alien Breed 2

Baal

Batman - The Caped Crusader

Beast Busters

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Brides of Dracula

Carcharodon

Elvira 2

Fears

Final Fight

Fright Night

Golden Axe

Heicidall

Jaws

Lord of the Rings

M.U.D.S

Murder

Msytery of the Mummy

Necronom

Nightbreed



Renegade

Space Hulk

Spell Bound

Wonderland

X-Out

I would love to try some of them games. I mean a Fight Night and Nightbreed game?

No comments:

Post a Comment