Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ghana Movie Posters (Part 6)

Yeah I have pretty much ran out of things to say about these posters. Can you imagine living in a place there you had to pay someone to watch a movie on their VCR? I mean I am not saying anything bad about the people from Ghana I just say that so the kids of today know just how good they have it. Check out the posters after the jump kids.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the tag line in the third Freddy vs Jason...or should I say "Jason vs Freddy" poster. "The War of Doom" lol thats great. See what I was talking about with the adding some characters that are not even in the movie. Just who are them two monsters at the bottom of the Return of the Living Dead 3 poster?, and just where is the "3" on that poster?

No comments:

Post a Comment