Friday, July 24, 2009

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

When I first heard that someone was remaking A Nightmare on Elm Street I was excited, but was also worried about who would be playing Freddy. Then I heard that Jackie Earle Haley who played Rorschach in Watchmen was going to be playing him. At the time I heard that I did not know if that was a good or bad thing cause I had not watched Watchmen yet. Over the last week I got some movie watching in and Watchmen was one of the movies I watched. The whole time Rorschach was on screen I was thinking whould this guy make a good Freddy? Still I did not know, but after this picture came out online I belive Jackie is going to make a good Freddy.



Yeah you can't seen Freddy that good, but thats still a cool picture. Very soon after this pic was released a teaser poster was put online. You can find this poster all over the net now, but I am going to post it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment